2018 Weiser River Music Festival Vending Information
Vending at the Weiser River Music Festival is open to registered and approved vendors only. All vendors must register through our application form below. We will review your application and if approved
issue you credentials to purchase your space. Spaces are limited so get your application in ASAP.
All vendors must provide proof of insurance, sign our indemnification, and are subject to the rules and regulations of the Weiser River Music Fest, Inc.
- Craft/Merchandise: $150 No power, $225 Power (110 V hookup), 10 x 10 space
- Includes one vending/festival pass, one parking pass and one tent camping spot at or nearby your vending site. No RVs will be allowed inside the Amphitheater area where the vendors are located.
- Food: $300 No power, $450 Power (110 V hookup), 10 x 20 space.
- Includes 2 vending/festival passes, one parking pass and one tent camping spot at or nearby your vending site. No RVs will be allowed inside the Amphitheater area where the vendors are located.
If are requiring more passes for your crew, please purchase them through our website. We strongly encourage you and your staff to carpool and arrive early on Friday Morning. There is limited parking and we will have to charge beyond the one car.
We will open the venue Thursday evening at 5pm. Set up will also be allowed all morning Friday June 16.
- No Tobacco, Drug paraphernalia or unauthorized alcohol vending permitted. You may only sell what is authorized by WRMF.
- No bottled water sales permitted. You’re welcome to sell other approved, nonalcoholic beverages, except coffee or espresso hot or cold which is reserved for our coffee vendors. All beverages must be poured into a non-glass container.
- No Ice sales permitted. Ice will be sold exclusively through our beer concessionaire.
- All vendors are required to submit proof of liability insurance with application and vendor fee. You will not be permitted to vend without insurance. All certificates of insurance must list Weiser River Music Festival, Inc. as an additional insured. Policy limits must not be less than $100000 general liability.
FOOD VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO USE ECOPRODUCT BRAND ONLY-NO EXCEPTIONS.
Eco products will be your sole provider for all of the table wares, hot/cold cups, containers, utensils, etc. for all Food/Beverage Vendors. We are asking all our Food/Beverage Vendors to us EcoProducts Greenstripe Renewable/compostable products lines. The prices on the website are comparable to if not cheaper than Costco and Cash N Carry.
You can find a printable PDF of all of this information at